While looking for a healthy muffin that I could make ahead to take to work this week, I came across Fat Free Vegan Kitchen‘s Zuchini Muffins. Though I did not make mine vegan (by use of butter instead of margarine, etc), they were fantastic. I thought the bursts of zuchini green were perfectly suited for Leprechaun Day!
Subscribe by E-Mail!
- Gluten-Free Vegan Toasted Coconut Waffles December 4, 2013 Comments (16)
- Smoothies 101: How to make the perfect smoothie every time November 29, 2013 Comments (17)
- Morocco Method Hair Care November 24, 2013 Comments (9)
- Drop Dead Recipes- Butternut Squash Soup November 8, 2013 Comments (15)
- Review- Vegan Desserts In Jars & Pumpkin Creme Brulee Recipe November 7, 2013 Comments (12)
view my recipes