I wanted to share this with you guys because it’s super exciting for me- my first paid job! I had a friend approach me needing something as a special surprise for his girlfriend of two years (what a nice bf!). The only problem was that she ‘only likes boring vanilla cupcakes with boring vanilla icing’.... read more →
What is Koko’s Kitchen?
Koko's Kitchen was started as a way to share healthy, delicious recipes with people from around the world. It has grown into a place to share my knowledge in raw foods, and natural health and beauty, as well as my love of travel. I want to use my passion for food and natural health to help others reach their best body, mind, and soul.
Subscribe by E-Mail
Receive new posts straight to your inbox!
- Pistachio Pesto Quinoa- One Green Planet March 9, 2012 Comments (3)
- Raw Coconut Chocolate Pudding February 9, 2012 Comments (9)
- Raw Granola September 14, 2012 Comments (17)
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipe Round-Up January 31, 2013 Comments (10)
- Rawsome Vegan Baking Review, Recipe & GIVEAWAY! April 18, 2014 Comments (61)
view my recipes