I really wanted to try making a dish that I haven’t made before…in fact, I have never even liked dolmades- until I made these! I chose to make a completely vegan version and I was really happy with the results. Dolmades are basically a rice mixture (sometimes with ground meat, or vegetables) wrapped in grape... read more →
Subscribe by E-Mail!
- Raw Gingerbread Cake with Cashew Cream Cheeze Frosting December 10, 2013 Comments (7)
- *Giveaway* Nature’s Path Organic Love Crunch Granola December 9, 2013 Comments (14)
- Gluten-Free Vegan Toasted Coconut Waffles December 4, 2013 Comments (18)
- Smoothies 101: How to make the perfect smoothie every time November 29, 2013 Comments (17)
- Morocco Method Hair Care November 24, 2013 Comments (9)
view my recipes