I like coming up with other foods to use in the place of bread or wraps. Using toasted nori sheets as a wrap is one of my favourites. In this case, though, I’m using big lettuce leaves to encase this yummy asian filling. This is a great meal because you can use all your favourite... read more →
Subscribe by E-Mail!
- Raw Gingerbread Cake with Cashew Cream Cheeze Frosting December 10, 2013 Comments (7)
- *Giveaway* Nature’s Path Organic Love Crunch Granola December 9, 2013 Comments (14)
- Gluten-Free Vegan Toasted Coconut Waffles December 4, 2013 Comments (18)
- Smoothies 101: How to make the perfect smoothie every time November 29, 2013 Comments (17)
- Morocco Method Hair Care November 24, 2013 Comments (9)
view my recipes