This was an absolutely delicious recipe from the Cookbook of the Month (Giada’s latest). It seems like several things to make but it’s quite easy. The pea puree is one of the best flavours I have tasted recently. It was an extremely refreshing flavour, especially for the middle of winter and I would definately use it in other dishes. The lemon brodetto was nice, but I felt the salmon and the pea puree were all that were needed for a great dish. I served these with Orzo Stuffed Peppers (which I will be posting soon) and it made for a delicious, filling meal!
What is Koko’s Kitchen?
Koko's Kitchen was started as a way to share healthy, delicious recipes with people from around the world. It has grown into a place to share my knowledge in raw foods, and natural health and beauty, as well as my love of travel. I want to use my passion for food and natural health to help others reach their best body, mind, and soul.
Subscribe by E-Mail
Receive new posts straight to your inbox!
- Pistachio Pesto Quinoa- One Green Planet March 9, 2012 Comments (3)
- Raw Coconut Chocolate Pudding February 9, 2012 Comments (9)
- Raw Granola September 14, 2012 Comments (17)
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipe Round-Up January 31, 2013 Comments (10)
- Rawsome Vegan Baking Review, Recipe & GIVEAWAY! April 18, 2014 Comments (61)
view my recipes