This was an absolutely delicious recipe from the Cookbook of the Month (Giada’s latest). It seems like several things to make but it’s quite easy. The pea puree is one of the best flavours I have tasted recently. It was an extremely refreshing flavour, especially for the middle of winter and I would definately use it in other dishes. The lemon brodetto was nice, but I felt the salmon and the pea puree were all that were needed for a great dish. I served these with Orzo Stuffed Peppers (which I will be posting soon) and it made for a delicious, filling meal!
Subscribe by E-Mail!
- Raw Gingerbread Cake with Cashew Cream Cheeze Frosting December 10, 2013 Comments (7)
- *Giveaway* Nature’s Path Organic Love Crunch Granola December 9, 2013 Comments (14)
- Gluten-Free Vegan Toasted Coconut Waffles December 4, 2013 Comments (18)
- Smoothies 101: How to make the perfect smoothie every time November 29, 2013 Comments (17)
- Morocco Method Hair Care November 24, 2013 Comments (9)
view my recipes