Another filling, easy recipe from Giada’s Kitchen. The orzo is partially cooked and then mixed with canned tomatoes, grated zucchini, garlic and more. It’s then time for the oven in a bath of chicken (or vegetable) broth for 45 minutes. The cheese is sprinkled over the tops and after a few more minutes, it is time to eat!
What is Koko’s Kitchen?
Koko's Kitchen was started as a way to share healthy, delicious recipes with people from around the world. It has grown into a place to share my knowledge in raw foods, and natural health and beauty, as well as my love of travel. I want to use my passion for food and natural health to help others reach their best body, mind, and soul.
Subscribe by E-Mail
Receive new posts straight to your inbox!
- Pistachio Pesto Quinoa- One Green Planet March 9, 2012 Comments (3)
- Raw Coconut Chocolate Pudding February 9, 2012 Comments (9)
- Raw Granola September 14, 2012 Comments (17)
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipe Round-Up January 31, 2013 Comments (10)
- Rawsome Vegan Baking Review, Recipe & GIVEAWAY! April 18, 2014 Comments (61)
view my recipes