Another filling, easy recipe from Giada’s Kitchen. The orzo is partially cooked and then mixed with canned tomatoes, grated zucchini, garlic and more. It’s then time for the oven in a bath of chicken (or vegetable) broth for 45 minutes. The cheese is sprinkled over the tops and after a few more minutes, it is time to eat!
Subscribe by E-Mail!
- Raw Gingerbread Cake with Cashew Cream Cheeze Frosting December 10, 2013 Comments (10)
- *Giveaway* Nature’s Path Organic Love Crunch Granola December 9, 2013 Comments (26)
- Gluten-Free Vegan Toasted Coconut Waffles December 4, 2013 Comments (18)
- Smoothies 101: How to make the perfect smoothie every time November 29, 2013 Comments (17)
- Morocco Method Hair Care November 24, 2013 Comments (9)
view my recipes